Sunday, February 5, 2017

Super Bowl drinks from Tipsy Bartender and others



Full-sized original and recipes here.

Yesterday, I promised "a special entertainment feature tomorrow for the Super Bowl."  It's time to follow through with an updated version of last year's Super Bowl drinks from Tipsy Bartender.

This year, Skyy posted only one recipe, Super Bowl Margarita Jungle Juice.

SUPER BOWL MARGARITA JUNGLE JUICE
5 Cups Tequila
1 1/2 Cups Grand Marnier
3 Cups Triple Sec
1 1/2 Cups Lime Juice
3 Cups Sweet & Sour
4L Mango Nectar
4 oz. (120ml) Blue Curaçao
Limes carved into footballs
Orange Slices
Strawberry Slices
*Bottle (750ml size)
For a couple months, Skyy had no Tipsy Girls in his video besides his girlfriend Emma.  It turned out he noticed that he was slowing down, as I had pointed out in Tipsy Bartender drinks for Thanksgiving 2016, and thought he should eliminate the girls so he could post more videos.  He was able to do that, but his viewers missed the girls.  They returned last week.  I'm glad he was able to find a balance.

Follow over the jump for more recipes.

Speaking of Tipsy Girls, Nikki Limo outdid Skyy by posting two drink recipes last week, one for each of the teams.  First, FALCON PUNCH!

A great super smash bros move, and now a great booze filled concoction. Make this at your Super Bowl viewing party
Next, PATRIOTS SHOT!

Tom Brady's favorite fruit is mango. Make these at your Super Bowl party, even if you can't quite get it right
Unlike these two, I'm rooting for the Patriots.

Finally, WXYZ(!) gets into the action with Super Bowl Inspired Cocktails.


"Underinflated ego?"  HAHAHAHAHA!  I may be a Patriots fan, but I still find that funny.

In case any of you remember the recipe below from a video that I wrote last year that I'd save for this year? 


I'm saving it for next year just in case.  As I wrote last year, I'm an environmentalist; not only do I recycle, I conserve my resources.

I might have something about the live acts, including Lady Gaga and the Crossmen Drum and Bugle Corps, later this week.  In the meantime, drink responsibly and enjoy the game! 

No comments:

Post a Comment