Sunday, August 21, 2016

Zombies return as 'Fear The Walking Dead' resumes


Yesterday, I told my readers to "Stay tuned for the Sunday entertainment feature, which will feature previews of 'Fear the Walking Dead' and 'The Walking Dead.'  Zombies!"  Just to remind my readers of the events of the first half of the season, I present Fear the Walking Dead: 'Where We Left off in Season 2A' Behind the Scenes.

The cast and creators discuss where the characters were left at the end of last season and how they must now cope with separation and loss as they try to move on.
So, Reuben Blades' character really is dead.  Too bad, he was one of my favorites and was essential to keeping everyone else alive, especially alerting them to the human threats.  That's always important in the world of "The Walking Dead," where the slogan is "Fight the Dead. Fear the Living."

Speaking of which, that looks like it will be the case in Fear the Walking Dead: A Look at the Second Half of Season 2.


The cast and crew of Fear the Walking Dead talk about what fans can look forward to in the second half of Season 2.  Fear the Walking Dead returns Sunday, August 21 at 9/8c.
For my readers that want less talk and more action, here's FEAR THE WALKING DEAD Season 2 Part 2 Trailer.

Official Fear the Walking Dead Season 2 Trailer - 2016 Comic-Con SDCC AMC Series.
I can hardly wait.  Good thing I won't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment