Wednesday, August 26, 2015

China's gender imbalance: Student sustainability video festival 45


I told my readers to "stay tuned for more videos in this series" at the end of Colony collapse disorder: Student sustainability video festival 44.  Here's the next, which received a vote for favorite talk from my students: Gender imbalance (Third Angle Insight).

In modern China does a preference for boys still exist and how has the preference for males affected the countries social structure?
This entry revisits a topic I first examined in Next Media Animation thinks low birth rates in the U.S. and China aren't all good and again in China's top six environmental problems.  Thanks to my students for getting me to look at it again.

Stay tuned for more of the videos from the talks students voted as their favorites along with the monthly meta.

No comments:

Post a Comment