Wednesday, August 20, 2014

'2001' music for the 2001st post


When I wrote "Crazy Eddie's Motie News resumes its regular programming, whatever that is" at the end of Mole people and meth chemicals: Student sustainability video festival 26, I was speaking too soon.  It turned out that was the 2000th post on the blog, which means I wasn't paying attention.  It also means that it's time for either a retrospective or a music post to celebrate.  I choose the music post.  Since this is now the 2001st entry on this blog and this blog has a science fiction theme, my choice is obvious--"Also Sprach Zarathustra" AKA 2001 A Space Odyssey Opening Theme.

Stanley Kubrick's 1968 masterpiece.
2001 A Space Odyssey.
[Spoilers]: Its 2014 and we're still here.
Now I return you to the blog's regular programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment