Thursday, December 12, 2013

An entire college drinking and eating experience in one glass

Once again, I've hit the wall of "I can't be all DOOM all the time."  To cheer myself up, I'm going to take inspiration from giving my students their final exams today and Monday to post this video from Tipsy Bartender: Finals Week Bomb.

Cheap beer, Ramen Noodles, Coffee and Liquor, everything from your college days rolled into one shot...THE FINALS WEEK BOMB! There is Ramen Noodle juice in this one. It's a super disgusting shot but Meghan handles it like a champ!
...
RECIPE
======
Kahlua
Beer
Coffee
Ramen Noodles
It does look disgusting, but the idea is hilarious. And, no, I'm not ever going to drink this thing.  I remember my college days at UCLA well enough not to try this.

I'll post something serious later.  In the meantime, to any students reading this, good luck on your finals and DON'T DRINK THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment