Thursday, July 18, 2013

Detroit files for bankruptcy

The day I was worrying about ever since I posted about the DIA appraisal has arrived.  WOOD-TV has the executive summary in Once-mighty Motor City files for bankruptcy.

Detroit on Thursday became the largest city in U.S. history to file for bankruptcy, as the state-appointed emergency manager filed for Chapter 9 protection.
WXYZ has the breaking news reaction in Detroit has filed for Chapter 9 bankruptcy.


Welcome to a front row seat to the largest municipal bankruptcy in U.S. history with me as your host.  It looks like I was very prescient two years ago.
Hang on for "a long, wild ride into the unknown." May I be up to being a worthy tour guide.


Yes, I used to wear a work uniform like that. Stop laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment