Monday, April 1, 2013

Tech Feeds hates April Fools Day

In fact, they hate it enough to post a video about the more than a dozen pranks they saw today.

Having trouble keeping up with all the April Fools' Day pranks on the Internet? Scott rounds them all up for you. From Google's seven different April Fools' gags to Toshiba's fake game console to ThinkGeek's multiple (awesome) fake products, we have you covered.

When was the last time you were genuinely tricked by an April Fools' joke? Let us know in the comments below.
Methinks they doth protest too much.

As for the last time I was genuinely tricked by an April Fools' joke, I really don't remember. However, I almost was when I read on Michigan Liberal today that Brewer was going to run for Congress, challenging Sander Levin. I thought that was nuts, and reading the comments convinced me that it was a prank. Sure enough, it was. Good thing. I wouldn't have voted for Brewer if it were true, just like I was prepared to vote against him in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment