Sunday, January 6, 2013

the Hipcrime Vocab: History Repeating

Still reblogging.

the Hipcrime Vocab: History Repeating: I see on BBC News today that the crisis in Syria has killed more than 60,000 people . Conflict in this area goes back a long, long way: Dr...

I decided to snark at escapefromwisconsin in my response.

Did you know there is a really cool song with the same title as this entry by Shirley Bassey and the propellerheads called History Repeating. I'll be sure to use one of the YouTube videos of it to illustrate a reblogged version of this post.

Here it is, from the entry of mine that I linked to.


I also gave him a word of advice about another blogger to pay attention to.

Also, I recommend you check out nealrauhauser.wordpress.com. He's taking a close look at how the water and food situation is driving the ongoing crisis in Syria as well as creating the potential for instability all throughout the Middle East, North Africa, and the Horn of Africa.

I've known Neal since he first showed up on Daily Kos as Stranded Wind.  He and escape would benefit from paying attention to each other.  Let's see if escape takes the bait accepts the invitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment