Thursday, January 10, 2013

Green resolutions for 2013 from Accuweather

I mentioned one of my resolutions in an entry about dieting--losing weight.  Here are some more that are good for the planet from Accuweather.

It's a brand new year, and many of you have brand new goals! However, where does the Mother Nature fit in?
Note how many of these sustainable actions result in saving energy--the first two explicitly and the third implicitly.  I know I am already recycling almost as much as I put in the trash and I regularly take to re-usable bags to the grocery store.  As for online shopping instead of a catalog, that's what my wife does for me. :-)

Here's to hoping we all do a better job with these resolutions than many of us do with the rest of them as this video from Discovery News on YouTube shows.

Why We FAIL at New Year's Resolutions

Laci Green breaks down why we have such a hard time sticking to New Years resolutions and the best way to make this year's resolutions count.

No comments:

Post a Comment