Thursday, November 1, 2012

Nablopomo for November: Blogging for blogging's sake

NaBloPoMo November 2012

There is no theme this month!
The time has finally arrived: it's November's NaBloPoMo, the birthday of this blogging project. Let's get this blogging party started.

November is the only month that doesn't have a separate theme. Instead, the theme for November is blogging for blogging's sake. As we always do in November, there will be prizes for participants who are writing daily. We have daily prompts lined up for Monday to Friday each week if you need them (and feel free to write whatever you want to write if you don't). And we'll be featuring member posts and doing a roundup of posts from your blog weekly.
Good. I can do what I damned well please, not that I don't already.

In related news, this is the third anniversary of my first participation in NaBloPoMo, which I began on my LiveJournal.  Here's to my completing a fourth year of blogging every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment