Saturday, September 1, 2012

Nablopomo for September: Eye

NaBloPoMo September 2012
Time for this month's theme.
EYE
Eyes are said to be the windows to the soul, and what else are you doing on your blog except baring your soul by writing about your hopes and interests day after day? This month, we're going to explore what we see... and what we don't... with our eyes. We're going to think about how we build memories, and which senses we use to access them later. And in delving into our Wordsworthian "inward eye," we're going to explore how you see the world around you.

This is NaBloPoMo and we love to play with words, so as much as we're going to be examining that body part, we're also going to think about how often you use the word "I" when you write and focus on your unique point-of-view.
...
So start thinking about what you're seeing around you and whether you have your eyes wide open.
I'm a visual person, and this blog is full of myself and my point of view, so I don't have to do much of anything different to accomodate this theme. All I have to do is be sure to include a image or video in each posts, something I almost always do anyway. In fact, since the Nablopomo badge for September is part of this entry, I've taken care of my self-imposed requirement already. Lucky me.

No comments:

Post a Comment