Friday, August 17, 2012

Time for a Paul Ryan label


In The future of the Olympics, I made the following prediction.
As for more speculation about the future, I think it's time I gave Paul Ryan his own label and a post introducing it.
Time to follow through.

To mark Willard Mitt Romney selecting Paul Ryan as his running mate, I'm sharing all the posts I've written about Ryan so far.

Fat Cat goes Galt

'Atlas Shrugged' gets the reviews and box office it deserves (Part I of a series)

Weekly roundup and sustainability news from national commercial sources for the week ending June 11, 2011

Weekly roundup and sustainability news from national commercial sources for the week ending June 11, 2011

Now S&P thinks it's a Satan Sandwich

A Day in Exquisite Insults of Objectivists

More Krugman on Paul Ryan

I was one of "about a dozen" yesterday

I'm sure I'll have more Paul (Krugman) vs. Paul (Ryan) posts. Until then, here's a macro of Paul Krugman calling Ryan's budget plan a fraud.

No comments:

Post a Comment