Sunday, July 1, 2012

Nablopomo for July: Kids

NaBloPoMo July 2012


So, what's this month's topic?

KIDS


We're not just talking about those small human beings who may or may not be running around your house right now. We're talking about the best jokes ever told, the best pranks you've pulled, and all the other times you've been kidding around. Do you take things seriously, or do you like to joke your way through life?

Of course, we will also return to looking at life through your childhood eyes (especially what you thought about adults like yourself back then). So join us as we span the spectrum of time -- from when you were a kid to the best moments of kidding around today.
...
So start thinking about kidding around this week.
Let's see what I can do with this--humor, education (it's about kids, right?), my younger self, works of art involving children--yeah, I can handle this. Besides, July is one of my sillier months, especially since I celebrate three patriotic holidays this month, Canada Day, Independence Day, and Bastille Day. In fact, I use a graphic with a kid on it for Canada Day, which is today. Oh, and the third Friday the 13th of the year is this month, too. Prepare for a bit of comic relief as I ponder the serious sustainability issues of the day.

So, what combines childhood, silliness, and Detroit? Soupy Sales!


No comments:

Post a Comment