Monday, May 7, 2012

Student sustainability video festival, part 2: Greening of Detroit

In yesterday's post, I promised "more later, including videos on water, climate change, ozone, and biodiversity."  I didn't have the list of videos with me then, so I forgot a video that didn't fit into any of the above categories.  Here it is, Greening of Detroit 2011, which my students include in their summaries of local environmental charities, but which hasn't been the subject of a presentation before




I'm surprised that I haven't mentioned this organization before, especially since I tout this blog as covering sustainabilty with a science fiction slant and a Detroit perspective.

I'll get around to the other videos later. As for the Play theme, hey, the video plays and the children in it are busy playing while doing good things for the environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment