Friday, May 4, 2012

May the Fourth be with you!




I have lots of sustainability stories, at all levels from local to global, to share, but first allow me what Rachel Maddow calls a moment of geek to wish my readers a Happy Star Wars Day. Yes, it really is, at least according to both Wikipedia and Wookieepedia, although May 25th, the day when the film was released, shares that title, although it's being morphed into Geek Pride Day, so it is no longer associated solely with Star Wars.

Enough history. Time for a linkspam.

Denver Post: Photos: Star Wars Day – “May the fourth be with you”

Google News results for Star Wars Day.

I Can Haz Cheezeburger's Happy Star Wars Day site.

Posts with the Star Wars tag on I Can Haz Cheeseburger's Set Phasers to LOL

Star Wars fan page on Facebook where I got the image for this post.

Finally, even though I don't have to post anything else to fit this month's theme of Play, as the macro makers were having a lot of fun playing with images and there is cosplay in the Denver Post slideshow, I'll post some music from the MMO Star Wars: The Old Republic. "See You on the Dark Side!"




Watch out tomorrow, for then it will be The Revenge of the 5ith.

No comments:

Post a Comment